BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

it's been a cool minute.

I've neglected writing for a while.
a lot seems to happen when I neglect my writing.
I've given up working in entertainment. it's been a bit over a month. It was something i thought i had been born to do. i lived for the late nights, early mornings, 18 hour days. scrambling around to finish a map, send an email, get set opened or closed. guess i couldn't hack it on my own. was one of the more interesting/stressful/crazy/wonderful almost 2 years of my life ever.
now, thanks to some persistence and craigslist, i'm happily employed in HR. quite the change. not long crazy hours, but every so often i still get the rush i used to.
the past few months have been months of great change.
meeting tons of new people. leaving behind some others. trying new things. putting myself out there. it's been quite interesting.

in the past month i've:
gone to the fair
my first college football game
a party at a museum
worked on my communication
went to my first strip club (i know, right?)
played mini golf
unofficially joined a softball team
got a new job
got bangs (1st time since prob the 6th grade)
put myself out there.

there is so much more i want to do. I've got a feeling the end of this year and the start of the next is going to bring tons more change and opportunities for great things. i'm happy with the direction i'm taking in life, even if i'm not quite sure where it is i am going.

tonight could possibly bring even more change. we'll see. till then, i'm going to live in the moment. stop making stories. and maybe find something to wear. :]

lovelovelove
s