BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

self-fulfilling prophecy

Yesterday was one of the best days I have had in ages. First and foremost, i'm an aunt once again!! My cousin K and her husband E welcomed baby #2 into the world yesterday. (K has no siblings, thus dubbing me auntie sarah). Troy Thomas Frith is the most precious little man i've ever seen! it was wonderful to get to meet him on his very first day of life. babies are so amazing and i couldn't be happier for K&E. :]



In addition to the great news of troy's arrival...i also got a new arrival of my own. a job!!! I couldn't be more thankful. my mentor LvK has gotten us a gig working on a web series. Although it isn't for a long period of time, i am so thankful to be back into the swing of things...taking pictures, scouting, and long 10+ hour days. i cannot wait for this new adventure to begin!!!

lastly, i had a great talk with the beau last night. maybe more details later...but it was reassuring and a nice way to end my day.

love love love,
s


0 comments: