BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 9, 2009

a week in the middle of the ocean.

just got home from a week in catalina. i've been going to catalina since i was very small, and i am pretty sure this was one of my favorite trips ever. none of my friends were able to take off work, so it ended up just being me and my family. i made breakfast for everyone in the morning, helped my momma make sandwiches for lunch, and layed around on the beach for hours. it was the most relaxing week i've had in ages. nothing to think about. no responsibilities. just a beautiful place. family. and me.



saw buffalo, went fishing with my dad and brother, sang karaoke, and explored the other side of the island. i also came home with a fantastic tan (which will hopefully last through the rest of the summer!) this trip really made me appreciate my family and how lucky i am to have them. can't wait till the end of the month when i get to go back with some of my favorite people!!

love love love,
s

0 comments: